Sunday, September 14, 2014

Gold trading strategy medium term release September 14,2014

Last week, the highest gold price traded at 1271 USD /oz and closed the week at 1229 USD /oz. A strong decline week, the main cause is due to dollar appreciation. This week, the price of gold downward pressure remains. However, the price of gold has gone too far EMA89 moving average. According to the perspective of technical analysis, technical analysis using Elliott Wave, I would expect prices to increase.

Gold trading strategy medium term :
Buy limit: 1217 - 1221 USD/oz
Stop loss: 1208 USD/oz
Take Profit: 1241 - 1257 USD/oz

gold trading strategy medium term release September 142014


These are medium-term trading strategy. Intraday trading strategy will be detailed update when I have a good signal. Everyone should keep track often. Please LIKE and G+1 support me. Thank and love all. I wish you a successful trading week !

2 comments:

  1. gold technical analysis that interesting but sorry I do not understand with this method because I am more familiar with bolinger bands and moving averages, that called the BBMA for all time frames. it is a technical analysis indicator that easy in my opinion.

    good luck. let's conquer the forex market. not one road to Rome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I understand. I use moving averages EMA89, combined with the Elliott wave theory and fibonacci ratio. Nice to communicate with you.
      This is my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/goldtradingstrategy
      good luck !

      Delete