Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Forex trading without indicators

One of my new video. Video for forex trading without indicators.
Below are 7 steps practice:
Step 1: Open meta trader4 and first press the key combination CTRL+Y.
Step 2: Marked the Monday. This method isn't traded on the Monday.
Step 3: Determine the highest point and the lowest point of the 7 candles and drawing two horizontal lines to mark.
Step 4: Determine break out.
Step 5: Trading and profit.
Video:



I will make a video about the situation, entry point, SL point, TP point.
Subscribe my video channel and wait for part 2. Thank you !

4 comments:

  1. Forex trading without indicators ! Great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    My name is Evgenia, I represent InstaForex company!

    Based on your website activity I have an interesting offer to make for our mutual cooperation.

    If you are interested, please contact me for the details by e-mail: evgenia.shevel@instafxgroup.com I will be glad to guide you.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rupee on Thursday slipped by 13 paise to close at 63.97 against the US dollar on fresh demand for the greenback from banks and importers.

    Regards--

    epicresearch.co

    ReplyDelete
  4. very well information about forex market it was not so easy to get ....
    Stock tips

    ReplyDelete